Why Choose Pro Green Irrigation
Pro Green Irrigation is a family business with all of the advantages of a large company. While our focus is mainly on residential customers, Pro Green also installs and services commercial systems in strip malls, warehouses, subway stations, hospitals, golf course club houses and office buildings. Whether you're a homeowner, developer, management company or general contractor, our goal is to give you the caring attention of a small family-run business, while maintaining a professional approach to thousands of customers.
Irrigation & Sprinklers Toronto
Pro Green Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler systems and landscape lighting. From the start of the installation to the annual service and maintenance, Pro Green Irrigation...READ MORE
Landscape Lighting Toronto
Experience Quality Outdoor Landscape Lighting in Toronto At Pro Green, we’re also proud to offer professional landscape lighting design and installation. A lighting system will enhance...READ MORE
Projects & Galleries
Our professionally installed automatic sprinkler and landscape lighting systems make a beautiful difference.
One of the main advantages of working with Pro Green Irrigation Toronto is our experience
Pro Green Irrigation helps make your home all it can be. A professionally installed irrigation or lighting system from Pro Green will enhance your lifestyle and increase the value of your property. So call Pro Green today to discuss your needs. We’ll help make your home the envy of the neighbourhood!
#irrigation systems toronto #lawn sprinklers and watering system #garden irrigation toronto #sprinklers mississauga #lawn sprinkler vaughan #garden watering systems
Request a Quote
Your Lawn Sprinkler Professionals in Toronto and Mississauga
Want to make your home a green space that inspires your neighbors and safeguards the environment? The first thing to consider is irrigation and sprinklers for home.
Irrigation and Sprinklers Installation
Irrigation and sprinklers are a type of lawn care that helps to keep your lawn healthy and green. It is a process where water is sprayed onto your lawn in order to keep the grass moist. This helps to prevent the grass from drying out and dying.
There are many reasons to have irrigation and sprinklers installed on your property. Some reasons include:
- Water conservation – They can help you save water by delivering water directly to your plants and lawn, rather than letting it run off.
- Efficient watering – They can help you water your plants and lawn more efficiently, so you don’t have to water as often.
- Healthy plants – They can help your plants stay healthy by providing them with the right amount of water.
- Beautiful lawn – They can help your lawn look its best by delivering the right amount of water to keep it green and healthy.
When choosing contractors for irrigation and sprinkler installation, it is important to consider their experience, reputation, and cost. It is also crucial to make sure that the contractors are licensed and insured.
Landscape Lighting Installation
Now that you know how to make your outdoors environmentally conscious, what is something that can change your outdoors aesthetically? The answer lies in landscape lighting. Landscape lighting is a type of outdoor lighting that is used to highlight certain features of a yard or garden. This can include lighting up a path, accentuating a feature, or providing security.
There are a number of benefits associated with landscape lighting.
- One of the most obvious benefits is that it can improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Landscape lighting can also be used to highlight features on your property that you want to show off, such as a beautiful garden or a water feature.
- Additionally, landscape lighting can be used to create a more inviting and welcoming atmosphere for your guests.
- Landscape lighting can also increase the value of your property.
You can opt for low voltage landscape lighting which works by using a transformer to convert the household voltage into a much lower voltage. This lower voltage is then used to power the light fixtures.
Call Us For Irrigation and Sprinklers, and Landscape Lighting For Home
There are a few things to consider when hiring a contractor for landscape lighting installation:
- Check to see if the contractor is licensed and insured.
- Ask for references from past clients.
- Get an estimate from the contractor for the cost of the project.
- Make sure to sign a contract with the contractor before work begins.
We, at Pro Green Irrigation, are a family business with all the advantages of any large company you might know. Though our focus is primarily on residential customers, Pro Green installs and services all kinds of commercial systems in warehouses, strip malls, subway stations, golf course club houses, hospitals, and office buildings.
Whether you are a homeowner, management company, developer, or a general contractor, our aim is to offer you the care and attention of a small family-run business, while still maintaining a professional approach to all our customers.
Get in touch with us today to beautify your home in an environmentally conscious way!
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for energy-efficient landscape lightingDecember 19, 2022Tips for energy-efficient landscape lighting […]
- Top three reasons why you need an expert for landscape lightingNovember 1, 2022Top three reasons why you need an expert for landscape […]
- The Advantages of Hiring Professionals to Install SprinklersOctober 1, 2022The Advantages of Hiring Professionals to Install […]
Next Previous Client Testimonials
Pro Green installed our system did an amazing job ..no mess did more then asked for no extra cost. They service is amazing they have maintain out system for over 10yrs and have made it a worry free no fuss!!! Just great looking lawn and LOWER WATER BILLS! These guys REALLY know what SERVICE is all about !!! LOVE THEM!
What a great job carried out by Pro Green Irrigation. From the initial planning to completion. Always on time, and left the site spotless on completion. Thank you very much!
I was thoroughly impressed with the work performed by the Progreen staff. The installation of both the sprinkler system and lighting was executed to perfection. I will be calling them back to add more lighting in the Spring.
I first hired them a few years ago to install a basic in-ground sprinkler system and they did a great job on the design and installation. They were also very prompt spring and fall to do shut down and start up services.
Super happy from start to finish. The team educated us on the best system for our property and proceeded to install in one day with minimal damage to the lawn. Couldn’t be happier with the result. Thanks Scott and Team!
The guys were friendly, courteous and worked hard to finish the project in a timely manner . Cleaning up after themselves was also very important and was achieved to our satisfaction Well done !!
Very professional and would definitely recommend. Pro green takes the time and treats you like you are family.